starting a YouTube channel might seem like rocket science and overwhelming, but surprisingly it is very easy.
If you can read on the internet, you can totally make a YouTube channel in like 10 minutes. Your channel can be about #fashion, #travel, #personal, #business, #cooking, it can be anything and it is totally possible to make money through YouTube.
Things that you need to set a YouTube channel
A computer/ Laptop
A Google account
Given below is the step-by-step guide to launching your very own youtube channel:
Create a personal channel
1. Sign in to YouTube on a computer, using the mobile site.
2. Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
3. If you don't have a channel yet, you'll see a prompt to create a channel.
4. Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your new channel.
Create a channel with a business or other name
Follow these instructions to create a channel that can have multiple managers or owners.
You can use a Brand Account to create a channel that has a different name but that's still managed from your Google Account. Learn more about Brand Accounts.
1. Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
2. Go to your channel list.
3. Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
Create a new channel by clicking Create a new channel.
Create a YouTube channel for a Brand Account that you already manage by choosing the Brand Account from the list. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can't create a new one-you'll just be switched over to that channel if you select the Brand Account from the list.
4. Fill out the details to name your new channel and verify your account. Then, click Done. This creates a new Brand Account.
5. To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change channel owners and managers.