Updated: Dec 13, 2022
Team Sky Wire Broadcast has 15+ years of experience in this Industry and supports many peoples to operate a TV channel and consult in TV channel Registration.
Kindly find the below details:
1. Processing Fee Rs. 10,000/- at the time of application
2. Company Registered under the Companies Act 1956
3. Company Net worth certificate of Rs. 20.00 Cr. Duly signed by Auditor/CA
4. Audited Balance Sheet
5. Satellite Bandwidth and Uplinking Agreement with Teleport Service Provider
6. Project report of channel/company
7. Full Details of Directors
8. Performance Bank Guarantee of Rs. 2.00 Cr. each (time of MIB permission)
9. Channel annul Uplink fee Rs. 2.00 Lacs (time of MIB permission)
10. Channel downlink Fee- Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum per channel (time of MIB permission)
The above documents are required to register a News & Current Affairs TV channel in India
We shall happy to assist you. if any queries or requirements, feel free to call at +91-9210025777 or Write us at "Avnish@skywirebroadcast.com"