Team Sky Wire Broadcast has 15+ years of experience in this Industry and supports many peoples to operate a TV channel and consult in TV channel Registration.
Kindly find the below details:
1. Processing Fee Rs. 10,000/- at the time of application
2. Company Registered under Companies Act 1956
3. Company Net worth certificate of Rs. 20.00 Cr. Duly signed by Auditor/CA
4. Audited Balance Sheet
5. Satellite Bandwidth and Uplinking Agreement with Teleport Service Provider
6. Project report of channel/company
7. Full Details of Directors
8. Performance Bank Guarantee of Rs. 2.00 Cr. each (time of MIB permission)
9. Channel annul Uplink fee- Rs. 2.00 Lacs (time of MIB permission)
10. Channel downlink Fee- Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum per channel (time of MIB permission)
The above documents are required to register a News & Current Affairs TV channel in India
We shall happy to assist you. if any queries or requirements, feel free to call on +91-9210025777 or Write us at "Avnish@skywirebroadcast.com"