Updated: Jul 11
Team Sky Wire Broadcast has 15+ years of experience in developing TV channels in India under the category of News or Non-News & Current Affairs TV Channel.
There are two categories in India developed TV Channel by the Government of India
News & Current Affairs
Non- News & Current Affairs
Other than News Content, every content falls under Non-News & Current Affairs i.e. Sports, Religious, Entertainment, Movie, etc.
First, you need a TV Channel license from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting to operate a Movie TV (Non-News & Current Affairs) TV Channel in India.
The list of required documents is below:
1. Processing Fee Rs. 10,000/- at the time of application
2. Company Registered under the Companies Act 1956
3. Company Net worth certificate of Rs. 5.00 Cr. Duly signed by Auditor/CA
4. Audited Balance Sheet
5. Satellite Bandwidth and Uplinking Agreement with Teleport Service Provider
6. Project report of channel/company
7. Full Details of Directors
8. Performance Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.00 Cr. each
9. Channel annul Uplink fee- Rs. 2.00 Lacs (at the time of LOI)
10. Channel downlink Fee- Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum per channel (at the time of LOI)
Note: Compliance and requirement may be changed by the Government of India, you can visit www.mib.gov.in to know more! Above listed Documents are required for Satellite TV Channel registration only.
After the permission, we need Movie content for our viewers, Brand Promotion, Brand Association, Brand Tie-up, and Content Distribution on DTH, MSOs, OTT, etc.
To get a business plan with all the estimated expenses and Income, You can write us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9210025777.