Updated: Jul 15
Team Sky Wire Broadcast have 14+ years experience to develop TV channel in India under the category of News or Non- News.
in our earlier post have explain about what channels comes under the Non- News & Current Affairs Category to operate in India.
First, you need a TV Channel license from Ministry of Information & Broadcasting to operate a Movie TV Channel in India.
list of required documents are below:
1. Processing Fee Rs. 10,000/- at the time of application
2. Company Registered under Companies Act 1956
3. Company Net worth certificate of Rs. 5.00 Cr. Duly signed by Auditor/CA
4. Audited Balance Sheet
5. Satellite Bandwidth and Uplinking Agreement with Teleport Service Provider
6. Project report of channel/company
7. Full Details of Directors
8. Performance Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.00 Cr. each
9. Channel annul Uplink fee- Rs. 2.00 Lacs (time of MIB permission)
10. Channel downlink Fee- Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum per channel (time of MIB permission)
After the permission we need Movies content for our viewers, Brand Promotion, Brand Association, Brand Tie-up for marketing and create a revenue model as per expect list of distribution with Cable Operators and DTH Providers
We shall happy to assist you. if any query or requirement, feel free to call on +91-9210025777 (Avnish Singh) or Write us on "Avnish@skywirebroadcast.com"