Team Sky Wire Broadcast has 15+ years of experience developing TV channels in India under the category of News or Non- News & Current Affairs TV Channel.
There are two categories in India to develop TV Channel by the Government of India
News & Current Affair
Non- News & Current Affairs
Other than News Content, every content falls under Non- News & Current Affairs i.e. Sport, Religious, Entertainment, Movie etc.
First, you need a TV Channel license from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting to operate a Movie TV (Non- News & Current Affairs) TV Channel in India.
The list of required documents are below:
1. Processing Fee Rs. 10,000/- at the time of application
2. Company Registered under Companies Act 1956
3. Company Net worth certificate of Rs. 5.00 Cr. Duly signed by Auditor/CA
4. Audited Balance Sheet
5. Satellite Bandwidth and Uplinking Agreement with Teleport Service Provider
6. Project report of channel/company
7. Full Details of Directors
8. Performance Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.00 Cr. each
9. Channel annul Uplink fee- Rs. 2.00 Lacs (time of MIB permission)
10. Channel downlink Fee- Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum per channel (time of MIB permission)
After the permission, we need Movies content for our viewers, Brand Promotion, Brand Association, Brand Tie-up, Content Distribution on DTH, MSOs, OTT etc.
To get a business plan with all the estimated expenses and Income, You can write us a mail at email@example.com or call us on +91-9210025777.